- HIIK freely authorizes the downloading and/or printing of the contents of its website for any non-commercial use.
- If content is reproduced or published, the HIIK must be cited as author.
- For any commercial use of the content on this website (e.g. repurposing or reprinting data and content for cash sales), please obtain written permission from the HIIK.
LIABILITY FOR CONTENT
- Opinions expressed on HIIK blogs are solely those of the author or commenter, not of HIIK, which takes no institutional positions.
- Although the information contained on this website is assembled with utmost care, errors and ambiguities cannot be completely ruled out. Therefore HIIK cannot be held liable for the timeliness, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided.
- HIIK cannot be held liable for any material or intellectual damages incurred directly or indirectly through the use or disuse of the information as well as the use of incorrect or incomplete information presented on its website or the publications, provided that there is no demonstrably intentional or grossly negligent fault. The same applies to free data and information available for download.
- The HIIK reserves the right to modify or remove parts of its website content or the whole content without prior notification.
LIABILITY FOR LINKS
- The contents of these pages and the publications provided on this website or distributed through this site are subject to German copyright and performance protection rights.
- Copying, editing, distribution and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright law requires the written consent of the HIIK.
- Downloads and copies of this website are permitted only for non-commercial use.
- Should the content on this website not be created by the operator, the copyright of third parties must be respected. In particular contents of third parties are marked as such.
- Should you become aware of copyright infringement, we kindly ask to be notified. Upon notification of violations, we will remove the content immediately.
These terms and conditions of usage are interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany.